Making funeral arrangements can be a confronting experience and our professional consultants will guide you through the process. We aim to build a relationship with our client families and it is through this relationship that we will gain an understanding of your requirements/needs and will work with you to tailor a personal and individualized funeral service.
There are many elements that affect the cost of a funeral and these elements will vary according to each family’s individual needs. Its important to understand the process and the fees involved and how your choices affect these fees. After we have met with you and discussed your requirements, we will provide you with a written estimate of costs.
Please feel free to contact our consultants who will be more than happy to speak with you regarding your wishes and requirements.
- Professional service fee (the arrangement and conduct of a funeral service) – $3850
- Selected Coffin/Casket – $1210 – $4950
- Local Transfer Fee – $275
- After Hours Transfer Fee – $550
- Mortuary Care (Care and preparation of the deceased prior to burial or cremation) – $330
- Viewing of the deceased prior to burial or cremation – No charge
- Storage of the deceased after 7 days – $33 per day
- Hire of a refrigeration plate – NA
- Venues/Churches/Chapels – At Cost
- Celebrant/Clergy – At Cost
- Newspaper/Radio Announcements – At Cost
- Flowers – As Requested
- White Memorium Book – $110
- Timber Memorium Book – $132
- Orders of Service – From $1.65 per booklet
- Death Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages– $66
- Cremation Certificates x 2 – $108.90 each
- Cremation Fee (Delivery Only) – $750
- Grave Marker – $110
- Cemetery Fees – Fees are determined by the respective owners of each cemetery
- No Service No Attendance Cremation – $4597.80
W Larcombe & Son is proudly owned by Paul & Barbara Carter.
Our registered mortuary is located at 52 Talbragar Street, Dubbo.
Transportation of the deceased prior to burial or cremation will be in a suitable vehicle owned by our company.
The deceased will be kept in our mortuary and will only be transported for the purposes of the funeral service as per the final agreement.
Our company may use the service of a mortuary transfer service in a refrigerated vehicle for long haul and interstate transfers.