Our Professional Service is our Commitment to you …
- We will answer your questions in a clear and understandable manner.
- We will explain prices and payment terms to your satisfaction.
- We will explain the value and benefits of all available options.
- We will ensure that the arrangements you make meet with your individual wishes.
As a full service funeral provider we are able to assist you with every aspect of the funeral to make it unique and designed for your exact requirements.
The provision of funeral services is divided into three key areas:
- Professional Services (these are the services the funeral director performs: e.g. managing the funeral arrangements, preparing the deceased, conducting the funeral)
- Funeral Elements (these are items that the funeral director provides for the family: e.g. coffins, caskets, memorial stationery, urns)
- Funeral Arrangements (these are other people and organisations that we deal with to carry out the funeral: e.g. cemetery, crematorium, civil celebrant, newspaper, florist, doctor)
Our qualified staff ensure we provide the highest level of service to the community – with experience, understanding, sincerity and care.
Principal Funeral Director/General Manager – Barbara Carter
Principal Funeral Director – Paul Carter
Bereavement Care Coordinator – Donna Drew-Morris
Funeral Consultant – Peter Andrews
Funeral Consultant – Lyn McDonald